People Moving People
Capital Planning Reports
Custom Cab Interiors
Targeted Upgrades & Repairs
Boutique Service Programs
We aim to elevate our customers’ overall experience by partnering with them every step of the way to create a “Solutions Package” that fits every desired requirement. We realize that elevators are secondary to the process because people always precede and enable the product result. Our innovation is not only reflected in our state-of-the-art product catalog but also influences the way we do business, recognizing the market cannot move forward on static thinking or processes. Here at MODPROS elevator, we like to call this approach, “High Touch, High Tech”.
We provide solutions packages for the following:
- Comprehensive Modernization for your peace of mind by providing solutions that will yield decades of useful life, decrease cost, increase safety, and surpass expectations.
- Capital planning reports helping you develop a plan to upgrade your equipment that yields continuing improvements throughout a multi-year plan customized to your needs.
- Custom Cab Interior designed to meet your image, design, or brand with renovation solutions to meet your requirements.
- Targeted upgrades based on an audit of your needs and to extend the lifetime of your existing system.
- Repairs to address safety, and add reliability, and performance.
- Boutique service programs tailored for your specific equipment and providing a customized and distinctive solution to your organizational needs.
MODPROS elevator Inc. is founded by Michael Fray whose experience spans close to 30 years in the vertical transportation industry with two of the largest elevator companies in the world. With Otis, he climbed the latter working in various departments such as finance, process improvement, and sales. At thyssenkrupp, in his role as the modernization manager in Miami Florida, he sold and managed some of the largest and most complex modernization projects in the Florida market to successful completion. Michael Fray’s successful tenure at Otis and thyssenkrupp were not only mutually beneficial but positioned him to be a leader in the industry today.
Fray’s strong beliefs and passion in best serving the customer led to the founding of MODPROS elevator inc. MODPROS is a Florida based corporation, utilizing highly trained IUEC union mechanics who embody our philosophy to provide a refreshing experience in servicing customers by offering comprehensive modernization, cab interior upgrades, targeted upgrades and repairs, and boutique elevator service.
Safety is inherent in all we do and is never compromised.